|Records of the Assistant Commissioner for the State of Arkansas
Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen and Abandoned Lands, 1865 - 1869
Record Group 105.2 Records of the Commissioners Office, 1861-72
Textual Records: Freedmen's marriage certificates, 1861-69.
- List of Teachers on duty in Arkansas
- Report of Civilians employed in the Bureau R. F. & A. L. at Little Rock, Arkansas
- List of Civilians Employed in the Medical Dept., Bureau of R. F. & A. L. in the County of Phillips, State of Arkansas, Helena, Ark. , Sept. 14th, 1867
- Reports of Freedmen Employed, of Schools & Roster of Off. & Civilians with remarks &c in Arkadelphia for the month of November 1865
- Report of Civilians Employed at Refugees & Freedmen's Hospital, Fort Smith, Arkansas, October 1st, 1867
- Roster of Officers and Civilians on Duty in the Bureau Refugees, Freedmen and Abandoned Lands for Arkansas
- List of Civilians & Employees at R. & F. Hospital & Orphan Asylum, Little Rock, Ark.
Freedmen's Labor Records